|Job Level||Senior Level|
As a Personalization & Adobe Target Technical Lead, you will lead optimization, and personalization solutions for our clients, Adobe Target Premium in particular. You will Translate business goals into KPIs and metrics and work closely with development & QA to design systems with Adobe Target and Adobe.IO those metrics that are collected accurately for our clients. You will represent Optimization & Personalization and the importance of data to a business’s success.
Implement Target across a variety of digital properties to ensure proper personalization and optimization.
- Implement & enhance Adobe Target Premium and Adobe Launch
- Adobe Target Recommendations & Automated Personalization
- Adobe.IO API Development
- Integrate additional systems and building out the Adobe stack
- Work with clients and within agile development teams to ensure feature builds are tracked in accordance with business objectives
- Maintain and build tagging and data structures across digital properties utilizing data-layers
- Support and develop processes and documentation for tagging, testing, QA, and reporting
- Work closely with developers to ensure target code follows best practices
- Develop reports and Dashboards to meet clients’ needs in Adobe Analytics and Target Advice on testing protocols and practices to ensure testing needs are met.
- Implement A/B tests and help prioritize testing.
- Support an ongoing roadmap of Target improvements.
- Report on testing efforts and communicate insights to a broader audience.
Support business practices
- Working with the development team to ensure the site is GDPR compliant.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure end-to-end tracking of campaigns
- Advise and lead data integration efforts with Data Management Platforms and CDPs (e.g. Adobe Audience Manager)
- Partner with quality assurance to ensure data has veracity.
Successful must haves
In depth knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Adobe DTM/Launch (or similar tagging system)
- Must have a passion for transforming data into meaningful insights and opportunities
- Experience in leading Adobe Analyticsimplementations across Web, mobile, and apps
- Evangelize best-practice approaches for implementation of Adobe Analytics
- Must have experience with DMP (Data Management Platform) like Oracle Blue Kai or any other DMP platforms like Adobe Audience Manager.
- Ability to independently manage analytic projects with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and work in a very fast-paced environment
- Problem solving skills: using tools such as Charles, WASP, or developers console to diagnose and solve issues.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams like product owners, technologies teams, and marketing partners
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Nice to have
- Data visualization experience: workspace, report builder, PowerBi, and tableau
- Optimizely experience
- Experience with agile methodologies: Scrum
- Mobile tagging experience
- Ability to collaborate/negotiate with various technology and business stakeholders
- Verbal and written skills to be able to communicate effectively to both a technical and business audience
- Expertise and patience to be able to explain analytics to various groups with differing levels of analytics knowledge and exposure
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize work in a demanding environment
- Drive and curiosity to understand the relationships between data and activities, draw conclusions, and use critical thinking to validate/verify outputs