|Job Level||Senior Level|
The AEM Architect shall provide technical leadership to Web portal implementations and support new business efforts. The role collaborates with development teams and client stake holders for the design, development, and deployment of Java based web sites, mobile sites, applications, and CRM integrations in an effort to exceed the needs of our customers.
Architecture and Sales:
- Lead development for major client projects, including enterprise-level Java architecture and development work.
- Develop project technology strategy by understanding key client objectives; diagnosing and mapping client requirements; articulating solution risks and barriers; recommending project approaches; preparing time and cost estimates; planning full project life cycle.
- Responsible for System design, application architecture, data design, defining content lifecycles, setup and deployment of production environments while addressing performance and security concerns.
- Architect software design and create logical and physical design of system components such as repository layout, server architecture and communications frameworks.
- Define content model for content/assets using Content Management Systems like AEM.
- Serve as a technical expert across teams, clients and vendors. Work with alliances and partnerships to ensure deep understanding of the technologies.
- Act as liaison between business units, technology teams and support teams and collaborate with developers, external vendors and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision.
- Lead pre sales support activities like requirements, feasibility and scoping study, implementation effort estimation, and preparation of statement of work.
- Assist in strategic sales efforts from a technical perspective. Suggest alternative technical solutions to meet client requirements more efficiently, and/or with greater reusability, and/or longer life.
- Experience managing off-shore resources.
- Define and manage technology delivery roadmap.
- Promote and coordinate technical knowledge harvesting within the organization.
- Define, communicate and enforce coding standards.
- Lead design and technical architecture activities to define overall software design.
- Assist Project Manager(s) in establishing team goals, objectives, and budget.
- Guide the team on best practices in CMS domain.
- Start POCs and do early risk assessments.
- Identify system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Track and identify new opportunities to improve our methodology and offerings.
- Training / Mentoring / Coaching of team members to create a solid implementation team well versed in technical and development methodology of Web Application solutions
- Research new products and technologies to determine fit with the technology roadmap of the organization.
- 10+ years of hardcore technology experience with proven track record in defining solutions and executing multiple JEE/J2EE projects.
- End-to-end understanding of web architectures including mobile web considerations and responsive web design.
- Strong experience Spring, Hibernate, Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience with Personalization, Authentication, Authorization and entitlement frameworks.
- Experience with eCommerce frameworks, indexing frameworks (Lucene, SOLR) etc.,. is a plus.
- Experience with UI frameworks like bootstrap, 960 etc., and JS frameworks like Angular.
- Experience with complete application development life-cycle including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, integration, testing, deployment, maintenance and support.
- Experience in using Object Oriented software development methodologies like XP-Agile, Scrum, Rapid Application Development & Test Driven Development and Extensive implementation knowledge of Software Design Patterns & multi-threaded Asynchronous Programming Model.
- Experience in a consulting environment, interacting with executive clients and sponsors.
- Possess good organizational, interpersonal, communication and documentation skills.
10+ years of IT experience with 4+ years in AEM
B-Tech or higher