|Job Level||Senior Level|
TA Digital is a digital transformation agency with 30-40% growth year-over-year focused on hiring leaders within the digital marketing space to support growth and build a scalable foundation for the future. Our vision is to provide innovative digital solutions and services by continuing to expand our leadership team and hiring superstars who may feel lost or marginalized within their current organizations. Anywhere in US or Canada | Preference Bay Area Los Angeles, Seattle, Lehi, Denver, Phoenix.
If you feel:
- there are too many layers between you and decision makers
- that your current organization will not make the right decision even after you identify problems and recommend viable solutions
- you are ready for a bigger voice, larger platform or place for a stronger impact
…then you should consider TA Digital because we are ready to talk to you!
The AEM Architect shall provide technical leadership to Web portal implementations and support new business efforts. The role collaborates with development teams and client stakeholders for the design, development, and deployment of Java-based websites, mobile sites, applications, and CRM integrations with the Adobe Experience Platform in an effort to exceed the needs of our customers. This person must also be confident and influential when interacting with management and leadership.
- Construct AEM technical architecture for multiple solutions fitting client’s industry standards, use cases, strategy and technical needs
- Work with technical leads to design a solution that optimally utilizes Adobe tools and supports clients use cases, strategy and industry standards
- Break down Customer strategies into phased roadmaps according to Customer priorities, industry best practices and technology prerequisites and dependencies
- Align AEM roadmap phases to executable use cases
- Contribute to Customer’s digital marketing strategies based on industry best practices
- Provide strategic guidance and direction to Customers for maximizing their digital marketing effectiveness.
- Use the latest best practice learning from the industry to help Customers ensure that marketing campaigns and solutions are fully integrated and fine-tuned via data driven insights
- Assist with defining digital marketing Solution and Consulting scope during sales cycle
- Progress overall maturity and scale of Consulting Practice by creating and sharing knowledge in the form of whitepapers, best practices, methodologies, templates, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in Adobe Experience Manager (required)
- 2+ years of experience in at least one: Adobe – Advertising, Analytics, Audience, Campaign, Commerce, Content Management, Marketo Engage, Personalization, Target (Highly desired)
- Expertise in the following languages and technologies: HTML, HTML5, Java Script, XML, Java, WCM, services based architecture, REST, Web analytics, content targeting
- Experience working in a pre-sales and marketing
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well, and know when to rely on internal resources to assist
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Knowledge of current digital marketing trends and best practices on topics such as personalization, cross channel marketing, mobile, data driven optimization of experiences
- Innovative thinker and desire to help us build out a new Consulting practice and be a pioneer within the industry
- Experience managing off-shore teams.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction
- Bachelors Degree (required) or equivalent work experience
- Base Salary, Bonus, Benefits: Global Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D Insurance, Vacation / PTO / Holiday pay plus matching 401K, Tuition & Travel Expense Reimbursement as needed.
30 – 50%
EOE & OFCCP Compliant regardless of: Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / National Origin