|Job Category||Technical Lead|
|Job Level||Senior Level|
TA Digital is a digital transformation agency with 30-40% growth year-over-year focused on hiring leaders within the digital marketing space to support growth and build a scalable foundation for the future. Our vision is to provide innovative digital solutions and services by continuing to expand our leadership team and hiring superstars who may feel lost or marginalized within their current organizations. Anywhere in the US | Preference to Los Angeles, San Diego, Bay Area, Denver, Chicago, Dallas.
If you feel:
- there are too many layers between you and decision makers
- that your current organization will not make the right decision even after you identify problems and recommend viable solutions
- you are ready for a bigger voice, larger platform or place for a stronger impact
…then you should consider TA Digital because we are ready to talk to you!
As an AEM Technical Lead at TA Digital, you will lead efforts for delivering and supporting world-class Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) solutions and complex integrations into Adobe CC applications, CRM, Commerce, Mobile, Back Office, ESB, Analytics and Personalization technologies. Your work will consist of driving large scale implementations and working very closely with a large team by leading them in solution design and implementation. You’ll leverage your strong technical skills in developing seamless and scalable solutions for premier engagements alongside industry experts at TA Digital.
- Formulate an implementation plan & prepare estimates for the assigned activities/work items.
- Solution design all elements of the implementation by working closely with an Architect where appropriate.
- Report work progress to the manager & the client on a periodic basis.
- Participate/Lead in design discussions & client meetings.
- Follow & Contribute to the organizational best practices/policies.
- Apply industry standard Design Patterns for web application development.
- Contribute to the AEM CoE
- Over 7+ year experience developing JEE web applications and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
- Over 3+ years of experience in implementing Web application, Web Content Management (WCM) and Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions using AEM platform.
- Experience in AEM component development, Asset workflow development, Schedulers, Metadata & Tag Management plus integrating AEM with other applications.
- Experience with Java technologies and frameworks mainly Spring, Hibernate.
- Experience to other web technologies like Search, XML, XSL etc.
- Experience in configuring and performance tuning enterprise application servers i.e., Weblogic server, Websphere Server, JBoss , etc.,
- At least played the role of Technical Lead for one year.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Base Salary, Benefits: Global Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D Insurance, Vacation / PTO / Holiday pay plus matching 401K, Tuition & Travel Expense Reimbursement as needed.
30% potential after project launch
EOE & OFCCP Compliant regardless of: Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / National Origin