|Job Category||Technical Lead|
|Job Level||Senior Level|
Location: Anywhere in the US or Canada | Location Preference: Chicago, Dallas, Toronto
TA Digital is a digital transformation agency with 30-40% growth year-over-year focused on hiring leaders within the digital marketing space to support growth and build a scalable foundation for the future. Our vision is to provide innovative digital solutions and services by continuing to expand our leadership team and hiring superstars who may feel lost or marginalized within their current organizations.
If you feel:
- there are too many layers between you and decision makers
- that your current organization will not make the right decision even after you identify problems and recommend viable solutions
- you are ready for a bigger voice, larger platform or place for a stronger impact
…then you should consider TA Digital because we are ready to talk to you!
As a Technical Lead – Drupal, you will lead large-scale Open implementations, utilizing Drupal and other platform tools, providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the software design, development and integration process. Work with delivery stakeholder and support pre-sales team as needed.
- The ideal candidate must be able to work both independently and as a lead to help mentor / train other application developers so that over time they improve their knowledge with the Drupal platform
- Can single-handedly manage Proof-of-concepts or complex modules, develop client roadmaps and solutions.
- Translate functional requirements from business users into sound technical / application designs that meet business objectives
- Proactively offer solutions to complex technical problems while developing Custom modules and Extending Magento modules in addition to custom theme development to meet needs
- Participates in the development of implementation schedules, system implementation planning and execution
- Work closely with Project Managers and developers to manage the project and ensure smooth execution
- Peer and off-line code reviews.
- Develops code that meets business /user requirements, IS quality standards and secure web development guidelines
- Develops and conducts system/unit test plans including user acceptance test planning and execution
- Hands-on development, coding as needed with the team.
- Meets project objectives within specified time frame parameters and defined requirements
- Help Drupal Practice in practice initiatives and products.
- Support pre-sales team and work on Business proposals and project estimates.
- Responsible for various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance engagements.
- 6+ years of experience as a Drupal Developer/Lead/Architect.
- Experienced in providing solutions and technical architecture for medium to Large websites using Drupal 7/8/9 Platform
- Expertise in building scalable & reliable systems
- Architect & Document the system design and solution.
- Expertise on LAMP stack.
- Good experience with DevOps using AWS and ACQUIA environment.
- Help Team to foresee technical risks and come up with Mitigation plan.
- Identify the training needs in practice area and participate in trainings
- Good experience with performance tuning.
- Expertise in microservice / Data modelling / AWS / Messaging
- Good knowledge of caching, Databases, distributed systems.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Base Salary, Bonus, Benefits: Global Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D Insurance, Vacation / PTO / Holiday pay plus matching 401K, Tuition & Travel Expense Reimbursement as needed.
30% post pandemic
EOE & OFCCP Compliant regardless of: Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / National Origin