|Job Category||Client Partner|
|Job Level||Senior Level|
|Job Industry||Digital Experience|
Location: Bay Area, CA and Chicago Area, IL
TA Digital is a digital transformation agency with 30-40% growth year-over-year focused on hiring leaders within the digital transformation space to support growth and build a scalable foundation for the future. Our vision is to provide innovative digital solutions and services by continuing to expand our leadership team and hiring superstars who may feel lost or marginalized within their current organizations.
If you feel:
- there are too many layers between you and decision makers
- that your current organization will not make the right decision even after you identify problems and recommend viable solutions
- you are ready for a bigger voice, larger platform or place for a stronger impact
…then you should consider TA Digital because we are ready to talk to you!
TA Digital Client Partners are dynamic business development professionals with strong expertise in digital transformation and managed services solutions. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in account management and growth of Tier 1 accounts or a portfolio of named accounts. You work with regional sales professionals and contribute as the onsite liaison by assisting with project scope, escalations and ensuring that clients receive the best possible experience in working with TA Digital. Together you expand the client account as you navigate complex business scenarios working with multiple personality types such as business leaders, delivery managers, project & product managers and creative designers in positioning TA Digital’s portfolio of solutions.
- Help strategize with Clients on their digital roadmap and ideation by showcasing the value-add of TA Digital to expand and grow each client account.
- Develop and own the strategy and action plan for expanding our relationship with each assigned client focused on maintaining & expanding relationships while seeking new business opportunities with additional stakeholders.
- Lead seamlessly with multi-faceted teams which include individuals possessing unique personalities stemming from various backgrounds resolving complaints and keep track of all processes that pertain to the client’s requests.
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure fulfillment of existing & new client requests.
- Possess a client interaction style that is informative, consultative and education based.
- Study the industry vertical (trends, needs, best practices, and technologies).
- Understand product development and digital disruption trends, reporting on the forces that shift budgets and strategic direction of the market as relevant to the client.
- Attend conferences and networking events, documenting activities for use in marketing and sales metrics.
- Acting as the client’s representative inside TA Digital to ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the customer experience.
- Collecting and analyzing data concerning consumer behavior, motivation factors and decision triggers to help improve relationships and grow the account
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent – will consider 3 years of experience in lieu of 1 year of college
- Deep expertise and demonstrated success selling digital transformation and product development solutions
- 5+ years of Sales, Client Partner, Account Management or Product Manager experience with 2+ years within the Digital ecosystems: Adobe, Hybris, Episerver, Magento, Sitecore, Elastic Path, Acquia, BigCommerce, commercetools, Marketo, Salesforce, Coveo or the like.
- Strong technical acumen and communication skills with the ability to discuss solutions, benefits and features at various levels both verbal and written.
- Measurable track record of driving business growth in assigned accounts.
- A consultative, growth focused mindset with the ability to develop deep relationships and add value to the client’s business over the long term.
- Demonstrated expert level of proficiency in sales and business acumen, pipeline management, client relations, opportunity identification, conflict and negotiation management.
- Superior social and communication skills with a proven ability to engage with CxOs.
- Strong problem-solving skills to help resolve client complaints or needs.
- Time management and multitasking skills in order to handle multiple tasks and clients at once.
- Advanced motivational and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel 50%+ within defined region post pandemic and available for call after hours.
Travel – Requirement
Base Salary, Bonus, Benefits: Global Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D Insurance, Vacation / PTO / Holiday pay plus matching 401K, Tuition & Travel Expense Reimbursement as needed
EOE & OFCCP Compliant regardless of: Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / National Origin