|Job Industry||Business Analyst|
Location: Anywhere in the US | Travel Amount: 0 -10% post pandemic is possible
TA Digital is a digital transformation agency with 30-40% growth year-over-year focused on hiring leaders within the digital marketing space to support growth and build a scalable foundation for the future. Our vision is to provide innovative digital solutions and services by continuing to expand our leadership team and hiring superstars who may feel lost or marginalized within their current organizations.
If you feel:
- there are too many layers between you and decision makers
- that your current organization will not make the right decision even after you identify problems and recommend viable solutions
- you are ready for a bigger voice, larger platform or place for a stronger impact
…then you should consider TA Digital because we are ready to talk to you!
The Data Research Analyst will utilize tools, technologies, processes, and best practices to collect, integrate, analyze, and present a wide array of market intelligence resources in order to create insightful and actionable business information. These resources are both qualitative and quantitative, including but are not limited to: competitive intelligence portals and reports, competitive benchmarking data, consumer behavior, and sentiment data, industry whitepapers, and relevant academic articles.
The candidate will work closely with Business Intelligence Engineers to provide digital product teams with well-rounded insights that help them make the most effective decisions for developing winning solutions in the health and wellness marketplace.
A successful candidate will be consumer minded, data curious, and action oriented. They will eagerly tackle varied work assignments that frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action. The assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors and pushing through ambiguity to deliver concrete value on time to stakeholders.
- Develop and nurture collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders to identify questions that require competitive and consumer data insights to answer. Collaborate with stakeholders to gather, consolidate and validate business assumptions relevant to the solution strategy, prior to initiating and throughout the analytical process.
- Enhance competitive intelligence reports and data streams with an understanding of Humana’s digital business strategy and roadmap, elevating insights to be both more specific and actionable than what would otherwise be available “off the shelf”. This should be done as a blend of qualitative assessment and quantitative analysis of available sources pertinent to the most pressing development decisions at any given time.
- Identify and gather the relevant and quality data sources required to fully answer and address the problem for the recommended strategy. Interrogate, integrate, and transform disparate data sources to arrive at unique and compelling insights.
- Work with business intelligence engineers to identify user friction points in their Humana digital experience (via data analysis) and communicate clearly these problems and next steps in recommended analysis.
- Succinctly deliver complex analysis/findings in a manner that conveys understanding, influences senior executives, garners support for recommendations, drives business decisions, and influences business strategy.
- Design, implement and maintain regular recurring readouts to stakeholders, relying on multiple data sources to report on consumer and competitive trends for individual business lines, digital experiences, visitor segments, and relevant marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or closely related field and 3 years of progressively responsible, post-graduate experience OR Master’s degree in Business or closely related field and 2 years of related experience. Required experience the following specific areas:
- Strong proficiency market intelligence platforms and demonstrated ability to translate general market insights into specific business insights for your stakeholders.
- Experience with data collection, transformation, management, analysis, and in using common analytics methods and tools.
- Experience using clickstream and other digital telemetry data as inputs for analysis
- Experience using voice of customer (VOC) and/or other consumer experience (CX) measurement systems data
- Experience working with and influencing diverse stakeholder groups, including developers, strategists, creatives, and leaders
Base Salary, Benefits: Global Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D Insurance, Vacation / PTO / Holiday pay plus matching 401K, Tuition & Travel Expense Reimbursement as needed
EOE & OFCCP Compliant regardless of: Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / National Origin