|Job Category||Data Engineer|
Location: Anywhere in the US
TA Digital is a digital transformation agency with 30-40% growth year-over-year focused on hiring leaders within the digital marketing space to support growth and build a scalable foundation for the future. Our vision is to provide innovative digital solutions and services by continuing to expand our leadership team and hiring superstars who may feel lost or marginalized within their current organizations.
If you feel:
- there are too many layers between you and decision makers
- that your current organization will not make the right decision even after you identify problems and recommend viable solutions
- you are ready for a bigger voice, larger platform or place for a stronger impact
…then you should consider TA Digital because we are ready to talk to you!
The Data Engineer will work cross-functionally and collaboratively with teams across the enterprise through innovative R&D, machine learning, and cutting-edge platforms. The scope of our work includes forecasting, predictive modeling, designing business experiments, and ROI studies. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience on healthcare data, demonstrated innovative and creative methods for overcoming testing constraints, as well as successfully applying machine learning techniques to address business needs.
The Data Engineer develops, maintains, and collects structured and unstructured data sets for analysis and reporting. Creates reports, projections, models, and presentations to support business strategy and tactics. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Develop and validate statistical forecasting models or predictive models and tools
- Research and evaluate innovative analytical methodologies, approaches, and solutions
- Collaborate with analytic and data teams to set objectives, approaches, and work plans
- Interprets and communicates analytic results to analytical and non-analytical business partners
- Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas
- Make decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed
- Master’s Degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics and/or related quantitative field desired
- 2+ years of experience in advanced data analytics
- Demonstrated experience with SAS, SQL, MATLAB, DataRobot, Python or similar statistical and scripting tools
- Experience in Big Data environment specifically PySpark and/or Databricks
- Experience developing and validating statistical forecasting models or predictive models
- Experience interpreting and communicating analytic results to analytical and non-analytical business partners
- Naturally curious and comfortable with ambiguity and demonstrate critical thinking
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills, with a proven ability to translate complex methodologies and analytical results to non-technical business insights
- Strong interpersonal and consulting skills
- Experience building large-scale predictive models
Base Salary, Benefits: Global Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D Insurance, Vacation / PTO / Holiday pay plus matching 401K, Tuition & Travel Expense Reimbursement as needed
EOE & OFCCP Compliant regardless of: Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / National Origin