|Job Category||Data Strategist|
Location: Anywhere in the US | Location Preference: Dallas, Chicago, Indianapolis
TA Digital is a digital transformation agency with 30-40% growth year-over-year focused on hiring leaders within the digital marketing space to support growth and build a scalable foundation for the future. Our vision is to provide innovative digital solutions and services by continuing to expand our leadership team and hiring superstars who may feel lost or marginalized within their current organizations.
If you feel:
- there are too many layers between you and decision makers
- that your current organization will not make the right decision even after you identify problems and recommend viable solutions
- you are ready for a bigger voice, larger platform or place for a stronger impact
…then you should consider TA Digital because we are ready to talk to you!
The Data Visualization Engineer will work closely with the survey data to develop data sets that solve complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. The Data Manager work assignments are often straightforward and of moderate complexity. They will focus on acquiring the data and developing the data sets for survey consulting, design, and administration to include qualitative and quantitative research, data analysis, data visualization, and preparation of survey findings. The ideal candidate will:
- Be curious about survey design and qualitative research.
- Be self-motivated and possess the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Possess the capacity to maintain confidentiality and work independently.
- Support, plan, and coordinate data management of concurrent surveys.
- Prepare data for reporting and analysis including visualizations to support survey findings.
- Acquire user requirements to develop data source strategy, develop mock ups, and revise based on feedback.
- Link disparate data sources to develop insight
- Understand key performance metrics and functional goals and ideate data solutions
- Respond to daily requests for ad hoc reporting
- Bachelors degree or 5 years of relevant work experience
- At least 3 years experience in data analysis/ using ETL tools and developing ETL packages using SSIS
- At least 3 years experience using SQL to maintain and build large data sets
- Develop Stored Procedures and Dynamic SQL
- Construct a flexible dynamic framework for automating database build process and stored procedure unit tests
- Worked on a project through its entire life cycle, from design, coding, code review and deployment
- Proficient in root cause analysis and demonstrated ability to problem solve and provide solutions for business or data issues
- Good presentation skills to conduct demonstration meetings with clients to show progress on projects
- Has experience working with deadlines and skills in addressing customer satisfaction
- Has a desire and passion to learn new technologies we can use in the future
- Experience with data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik)
- Experience with Cloud based computing (MS Azure)
- Experience with VB.NET or C#
- Experience with JAVA (script), Python or R
Base Salary, Benefits: Global Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D Insurance, Vacation / PTO / Holiday pay plus matching 401K, Tuition & Travel Expense Reimbursement as needed
EOE & OFCCP Compliant regardless of: Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / National Origin