|Job Level||Senior Level|
Location: Anywhere in the US | Location Preference: Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, Los Anageles
TA Digital is a digital transformation agency with 30-40% growth year-over-year focused on hiring leaders within the digital marketing space to support growth and build a scalable foundation for the future. Our vision is to provide innovative digital solutions and services by continuing to expand our leadership team and hiring superstars who may feel lost or marginalized within their current organizations.
If you feel:
- there are too many layers between you and decision makers
- that your current organization will not make the right decision even after you identify problems and recommend viable solutions
- you are ready for a bigger voice, larger platform or place for a stronger impact
…then you should consider TA Digital because we are ready to talk to you!
The Delivery Manager (Digital Experience) will manage all aspects of solutions / implementation teams from concept to go live including schedule creation, tracking, status reports, cost management, deliverable and leading cross functional teams to on time completion and go live launch dates for TA Digital – Delivery Solutions.
- Serve as the main point of contact to customer on behalf of TA Digital’s Commerce Delivery
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery / project management portfolio of accounts of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Lead cross-functional project core teams to on-time development & implementation, while maintaining or exceeding quality standards and estimated cost projections.
- Manage program resources, identify and track action items and assign tasks to appropriate team members utilizing best practices.
- Enforce project milestones, deadlines and assist with completion of critical deliverables.
- Drive decisions on assigned program(s) with cross functional teams regarding costs, quality factors, schedules or other related issues.
- Facilitate project communication to core team, extended team and functional managers.
- Execute Project Plans:
- Work with subordinates and/or peers to accomplish an assigned objective
- Manage and coordinate the effort of those necessary to complete the project
- Conduct team review of status and communicate project status by providing updates to peers and leadership as required
- Meet with personnel to communicate new projects and re-prioritize existing projects as needed
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow wallet share with customers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher – Highly desired
- 10+ years of progressive IT experience required
- 8+ years working experience as a Project Manager or Product Manager within an agency, consulting or services organization.
- 5+ years implementation and support experience in 2 or more commerce solutions like, SAP Commerce / Hybris, SFDC Commerce (Cloudcraze / Demandware), Magento, Elastic Path, BigCommerce, commercetools, bloomreach …etc.
- 2+ years implementation and support experience in digital marketing solutions like Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Analytics, Sitecore, Drupal, Marketo, Coveo, Acquia, OpenText … etc
- Experience in managing site re-branding projects from design to delivery
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level with excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Experience leading teams using agile scrum practices
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Ability to work independently along a fast-paced offshore team
- Ability for 30+ travel when travel restrictions are released
Travel – Requirement
30 – 50% post pandemic
Base Salary, Bonus, Benefits: Global Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D Insurance, Vacation / PTO / Holiday pay plus matching 401K, Tuition & Travel Expense Reimbursement as needed