|Job Level||Senior Level|
Location: Anywhere in the US | Location Preference: Chicago, Dallas or Los Angeles
TA Digital is a digital transformation agency with 30-40% growth year-over-year focused on hiring leaders within the digital marketing space to support growth and build a scalable foundation for the future. Our vision is to provide innovative digital solutions and services by continuing to expand our leadership team and hiring superstars who may feel lost or marginalized within their current organizations.
If you feel:
- there are too many layers between you and decision makers
- that your current organization will not make the right decision even after you identify problems and recommend viable solutions
- you are ready for a bigger voice, larger platform, or place for a stronger impact
…then you should consider TA Digital because we are ready to talk to you!
- Support in requirements gathering sessions with business and technical stakeholders to distill data and reporting requirements from business requests AND recommend enterprise level data architecture.
- Assess the current data environment, understand future state environment needs from discovery.
- Evaluate platforms for EDW / CDP as suited for client. Recommend and present future state solution design and implementation approach.
- Understand systems integration needs and provide a road map to enable efficient integration of multiple data sources with Tableau – Magento, SAP, SalesForce CRM, Quantum
- Evaluate and audit data quality of system
- Build data processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, and dependency across modern Developer tools used for Planning, CI/CD, and Cloud Foundry.
- Identifying data sources, building data mappings, and transformational logic between systems to enable migrations of data
- Apply most appropriate data visualization techniques to present key indicator data, to be able to summarize and draw conclusions in dashboard.
- Automate reporting views used by management and executives to decide where to invest the organization’s time and resources
- Enable appropriate levels of data security and privacy
- Performance tuning to ensure a responsive solution.
- Proficient in designing data models that provides a full view that meets standards and as per the business needs for a complete data warehouse solution
- Expertise in creating data lakes, data marts, and data warehouses for the projects and line of business
- Ability to write requirements for ETL and BI developers
- Ability to write designs for data architecture of data warehouse or data lake solutions
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server/Azure SQL, GCP BigQuery, Snowflake, Redshift.
- Proven ability to work with varied data infrastructures – including relational databases, Hadoop, column stores, NoSQL databases, DAM, and file-based storage solutions
- Agile product owner, agile tools usage: Jira or Azure DevOps
- Experience in spark
- Proficient in SQL, PySpark
- A good working knowledge of Tableau advanced analytics – Predictive analytics, segmentation, what-if analysis, and more.
- Working knowledge of Marketo and Sales Force is preferred.
Base Salary, Bonus, Benefits: Global Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D Insurance, Vacation / PTO / Holiday pay plus matching 401K, Tuition & Travel Expense Reimbursement as needed
30% post pandemic
EOE & OFCCP Compliant regardless of: Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / National Origin