|Job Level||Senior Level|
Location: Anywhere in the US
TA Digital is a leading global digital transformation agency with consistent and aggressive growth over the last 6 years by delivering digital solutions around Experience, Commerce and Marketing platforms like Adobe, SAP, Magento, Sitecore, Acquia, BigCommerce, Commercetools, Coveo, Elastic Path, Episerver, Marketo, Salesforce, and MS Dynamics.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you are responsible for developing product awareness and marketing strategy across TA Digitals products and solution differentiators for various practice areas. You work directly with the executive team on corporate positioning, messaging, customer journeys, use cases, personas, offers, pricing and storytelling exercises while playing the lead role in ensuring adoption of the resulting deliverables.
You understand product’s strategy as well as user personas, and then strategically create and tactically implement marketing campaigns to drive demand across all global channels and all business segments to drive the top of the funnel marketing for our portfolio.
- Product & Practice Marketing Strategy: Align marketing strategies to TA Digital’s global direction and establish an operational growth strategy for existing and new products. Develop the plan with clear objectives, timelines, goals and success measures. Lead the marketing team to execute with discipline and consistency. Collaborate and communicate plans with cross-functional teams. Provide counsel and market insights to the business units and corporate marketing to influence delivery, product strategy, marketing investment and go to market strategy. Leverage support across campaign & demand marketing, marketing insights & operations as well as PR & communications.
- Go-To-Market: Collaborate with our Strategy, Sales and Partner Alliances to create go-to-market strategies that not only shares but increases the value proposition of our internal & external relationships. Raise awareness and creates win-win scenarios that helps enhances the customer experience through strategic positioning and operationalize TA Digital go-to-market strategy.
- Sales Enablement: Advance our thought leadership around topics that resonate with our customers & partners. Representing the voice of the customer to marketing and product teams to ensure a consistent, relevant customer experience and align priorities and goals. Build out sales enablement content for supporting the sales team across all regions, including presentations, collateral, customer stories and more that distinguish TA Digital’s products and services apart from our competitors.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience required and MBA desirable.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing function in a Digital Experience, Marketing Automation or Commerce services related organization.
- Successful and Proven B2B Product Marketing – Advertising and/or Digital Agency Experience with an understanding of the Customer Experience / Digital Transformation industry; knowledge of content management systems (CMS), Marketing Automation (MA), Commerce / Omni-Channel solutions.
- Proven success in defining marketing strategies & building conviction and a strong point of view, built on a deep understanding of customer personas, segments, products and competitive landscapes.
- Excellent storyteller and communicator! Ability to distill sophisticated issues down to a simple story and communicate to targeted buyers, technical partners, and marketing partners.
- Attention to detail—accurate data gathering, insightful analysis, ability to manage logistics and tactical details with flawless execution.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal communication, teamwork and project management skills required
- Proven track record in working effectively with cross functional groups, sales organizations, product management, program/project management and marketing.
- Innovator with the ability to influence management at all levels (internally and externally).
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; with direct experience in writing and briefing creative teams. Must be tech savvy along strong presence and public speaking skills.
25% (Post COVID)
Base Salary, Bonus, Benefits: Global Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D Insurance, Unlimited PTO, Holiday pay plus matching 401K, Tuition & Travel Expense Reimbursement as needed.
EOE & OFCCP Compliant regardless of: Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / National Origin