|Job Level||Senior Level|
Location: Anywhere in the US | Travel Amount: 25% post pandemic is possible
TA Digital is a digital transformation agency with 30-40% growth year-over-year focused on hiring leaders within the digital marketing space to support growth and build a scalable foundation for the future. Our vision is to provide innovative digital solutions and services by continuing to expand our leadership team and hiring superstars who may feel lost or marginalized within their current organizations.
If you feel:
- there are too many layers between you and decision makers
- that your current organization will not make the right decision even after you identify problems and recommend viable solutions
- you are ready for a bigger voice, larger platform or place for a stronger impact
…then you should consider TA Digital because we are ready to talk to you!
The Project Manager will manage all aspects of solutions/implementation teams from concept to go live including schedule creation, tracking, status reports, cost management, deliverable and leading cross functional teams to on time completion and go live launch dates for TA Digital – Delivery Solutions.
- Serve as the main point of contact to customers on behalf of TA Digital’s Delivery.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery / project management of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Lead cross-functional project core teams to on-time development & implementation, while maintaining or exceeding quality standards and estimated cost projections.
- Manage program resources, identify and track action items and assign tasks to appropriate team members utilizing best practices.
- Enforce project milestones, deadlines and assist with completion of critical deliverables.
- Drive decisions on assigned program(s) with cross functional teams regarding costs, quality factors, schedules, or other related issues.
- Facilitate project communication to core team, extended team, and functional managers
- Execute Project Plans:
- Work with subordinates and/or peers to accomplish an assigned objective
- Manage and coordinate the effort of those necessary to complete the project
- Conduct team review of status and communicate project status by providing updates to peers and leadership as required
- Meet with personnel to communicate new projects and reprioritize existing projects as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to articulate thought process in a succinct and effective way with customers and IT partners. Solid time management skills including project scheduling, tracking and course correction
- Experienced working as a Business PM in a cross functional organization
- Knowledgeable about Change Control process and documentation thereof
- Experienced in large business/IT projects from inception to completion; gathering impacted resources, documenting requirements/user stories provided by business SME’s, presenting information to gain IT estimates and delivery dates, coordinating testers to support use case creation and execution, etc.
- Solid project management skills including working knowledge of Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid terminology; requirements, stories, sprints, etc.
- Seasoned professional with good business acumen to work in a business setting
- Be able to take initiative and work in an ambiguous setting and be able to understand the concepts and create structure for a project and create a roadmap plan
- Adept in handling project cost and budget effectively including monitoring project costs with IT partners (like BTL and Solution Engineering partners)
- Aware and be able to apply Risk Management principles / risk matrix in a large project setting
- Excellent team and stakeholder management skills – be able to be level set expectations and steer the team towards the goal
- Be able to lead project team meetings and document meeting minutes, requirements, and other project artifacts (as needed)
- Experienced in project status updates on regular cadence and be able to create PPT presentations and present those to project sponsors/teams as needed
- Skilled in using Project Management tools like MS Project, requirements management system and/or others (for data entry of user stories/requirements provided by business teams)
- Knowledgeable in MS Office products like Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint, and MS Teams etc.
Base Salary, Benefits: Global Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D Insurance, Vacation / PTO / Holiday pay plus matching 401K, Tuition & Travel Expense Reimbursement as needed
EOE & OFCCP Compliant regardless of: Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / National Origin