|Job Category||Senior Architect|
|Job Level||Senior Level|
Location: Anywhere in the US | Location Preference: Chicago, Dallas | Travel Amount: 30% post pandemic
TA Digital is a digital transformation agency with 30-40% growth year-over-year focused on hiring leaders within the digital marketing space to support growth and build a scalable foundation for the future. Our vision is to provide innovative digital solutions and services by continuing to expand our leadership team and hiring superstars who may feel lost or marginalized within their current organizations.
If you feel:
- there are too many layers between you and decision makers
- that your current organization will not make the right decision even after you identify problems and recommend viable solutions
- you are ready for a bigger voice, larger platform or place for a stronger impact
…then you should consider TA Digital because we are ready to talk to you!
As a Sitecore Architect you will be an active member on client project teams playing a hands-on role in producing client solutions. You will be encouraged to continue to develop your skills, share your knowledge with team members and peers and effectively lead a project stream on a project. Your contribution to the success of our client work will rely on the skills and responsibilities you bring to each project.
The Solution Architect delivers Sitecore solutions including pre-sales support, POC, design, customization, best practices and managed services for clients which will include, but not limited to the following:
- Designs technical solutions to resolve client’s business needs in an elegant and efficient manner. Meets directly with client to determine requirements. Prepares requirement and technical design documents. Oversees successful delivery of project.
- Work with Sales team on both new projects and within existing accounts to assess client request & propose solutions to client business stakeholders while playing a direct role in the client communication & expectation for project deliverables
- Provide guidance and oversight for three to four projects simultaneously. Identifies and addresses technical issues as they arise.
- Manage a team of four to six developers on multiple projects. Manages up to 12 developers through three to four direct reports.
- Contribute meaningfully to the growth of the practice through the following types of activities.
- Public presentations
- Intellectual property development and marketing
- Industry networking
- Provides thought leadership through blogs, whitepapers and speaking engagements
Mentor and guide the professional development of team members
- Sitecore Certified Developer (9.0+ preferred)
- Experience with Sitecore Solution Accelerator (SXA)
- Proven experience delivering complex websites using Sitecore including:
- Analytics & Personalization
- Enterprise integrations (ERP, CRM, etc.)
- Multi-lingual sites
- Knowledgeable in Sitecore best practices including Helix
- Experience working in an agency environment including effective collaboration with other disciplines such as UX/ Visual design, content and digital strategy, UI, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under deadlines and successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- An understanding of the Sitecore services market
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- 6+ years of Sitecore experience with 3+ years as developer and/or 3+ years as Architect and functioned as lead on several Sitecore-based development projects.
- Ability and willingness to travel 30%+
Base Salary, Bonus, Benefits: Global Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D Insurance, Vacation / PTO / Holiday pay plus matching 401K, Tuition & Travel Expense Reimbursement as needed.
EOE & OFCCP Compliant regardless of: Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / National Origin