|Job Category||Data Strategist|
|Job Level||Senior Level|
|Job Industry||Digital Experience|
Location: Anywhere in the US | Location Preference to Los Angeles, Bay Area, Chicago, Dallas, Austin, Detroit Area, NJ / NY, Atlanta
TA Digital is a digital transformation agency with 30-40% growth year-over-year focused on hiring leaders within the digital marketing space to support growth and build a scalable foundation for the future. Our vision is to provide innovative digital solutions and services by continuing to expand our leadership team and hiring superstars who may feel lost or marginalized within their current organizations.
If you feel:
- there are too many layers between you and decision makers
- that your current organization will not make the right decision even after you identify problems and recommend viable solutions
- you are ready for a bigger voice, larger platform, or place for a stronger impact
…then you should consider TA Digital because we are ready to talk to you!
As a Digital Strategist at TA Digital, you will be responsible for developing roadmaps and solutions that meet clients’ business and brand objectives based on consumer insight and data.
Digital strategies are extremely important for our company’s success as well as the success of our clients, so your contributions will play a crucial role in achieving our own business goals and objectives in addition to those of our clients. Deep knowledge within key market verticals and the ability to spot trends and technologies which impact customers’ experiences are critical skills to have in this position.
We are expecting you to have loads of passion and substantial experience aligning customers’ needs to digital touchpoints and technologies across all marketing channels.
- Contribute to a larger point of view regarding key market verticals (e.g., travel & hospitality, healthcare, automotive, finance, retail, media & entertainment, hi-tech & telecom)
- Consult with clients to document and prioritize their business goals and digital objectives
- Build, plan and collaborate to implement the overall digital strategy against measurable KPIs and success criteria
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement (e.g., online content, SEO, analytics, etc.)
- Measure ROI in accordance with clients’ KPIs and associated investments
- Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices
- Motivate, lead and mentor junior members of the strategy team
- BS/BA degree; Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, HCI, Digital Technologies or relevant field preferred
- MA/MS in relevant field preferred
- Critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, communication, and time management skills
- 3-5 years of experience as a Digital Strategist or similar role
- 5-7 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Ability to quick absorb client’s landscape, need, and industry pain
- Experience with online marketing tools and UX best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Analytics, and CRM software strongly preferred (just understand how those things work together)
Base Salary, Benefits: Global Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D Insurance, Vacation / PTO / Holiday pay plus matching 401K, Tuition & Travel Expense Reimbursement as needed
10 – 20% possible
EOE & OFCCP Compliant regardless of: Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / National Origin