|Job Level||Senior Level|
Location: Anywhere in the US or Canada | Travel Amount: 10%
TA Digital is a digital transformation agency with 30-40% growth year-over-year focused on hiring leaders within the digital marketing space to support growth and build a scalable foundation for the future. Our vision is to provide innovative digital solutions and services by continuing to expand our leadership team and hiring superstars who may feel lost or marginalized within their current organizations.
If you feel:
- there are too many layers between you and decision makers
- that your current organization will not make the right decision even after you identify problems and recommend viable solutions
- you are ready for a bigger voice, larger platform or place for a stronger impact
…then you should consider TA Digital because we are ready to talk to you!
The Sr. UX Designer is responsible for defining the strategic vision for client engagements and ensuring the UX team delivers on that vision. S/he owns the customer journey for TA Digital’s clients – from initial acquisition to ongoing loyalty and end-goal realization. S/he will help define and shape customer experiences across every digital touch point. S/he possesses a keen ability to understand user behaviors and bring them to life seamlessly across all digital channels.
- Guides and plays an active role in the creation and delivery of well-designed documentation (user personas, experience maps, interactive and static wireframes, prototypes, etc.) to support the design and execution of a range of products and marketing campaigns
- Ensures collaboration and clear communication with cross-functional teams, disciplines and clients to facilitate the implementation of strategic vision
- Defines best practices and deliverables to facilitate the creation and final execution of the UX deliverables
- Provides guidance and critical feedback to the execution of UX team deliverables based on strategic vision
- Collaborates with cross-disciplinary teams to concept and develop interactive solutions
- Creates thought leadership content that help inform clients and demonstrate the agency’s depth of knowledge
- Bachelors or Masters in User Experience, Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Visual Communication or related fields – technical degree preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in a UX strategy, experience, or product design role
- Genuine passion and curiosity about information consumption and a desire to make experiences more delightful and efficient
- Experience solving for ongoing, personalized experiences across platforms, including responsive websites, mobile websites, mobile applications and Web-delivered applications
- Proficiency in prototyping tools, must include Axure
- Able to clearly form and articulate a UX point of view in verbal and written form
- Ability to concept ideas holistically across multiple channels
- Ability to iterate on concepts, driving definition to detailed execution
- Working knowledge of disciplines across the organization and the ability to leverage those resources at critical stages of delivery
- Depth and expertise in innovative digital creative experiences across B2B and B2C environments, including user research, interaction, and experience
- General understanding of web technologies like content management systems, marketing automation, dynamic content, ecommerce, SEO, personalization, translation/localization, etc.
- An accomplished communicator and capable of contributing to thought leadership marketing
- Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team support quickly
- Solid work ethic, self-driven with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent Presentation skills
Base Salary, Bonus, Benefits: Global Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D Insurance, Vacation / PTO / Holiday pay plus matching 401K, Tuition & Travel Expense Reimbursement as needed
EOE & OFCCP Compliant regardless of: Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / National Origin